Vegan no bake tahini brownies:
1/2 cup tahini
1 cup almond flour
1 cup unsweetened chocolate chip
1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
1/3 Honey or fiber syrup
1tbs Cacao powder
1/3 cup granola or any chopped nuts for toppings
1. In a microwave safe bowl melt your chocolate and add coconut oil on top. Heat in 30 second increments. Be super careful. The chocolate can burn easily
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix well. Add in your melted chocolate once it is ready.
3. I add about 1 fist of chocolate chip to the batter ( it’s totally optional for chocolate lovers like me )
4. Spray your brownie dish and pour your batter in. Press the batter down gently to get an even layer.
5. Top it off with granola or chopped nuts ( any of your favorite crunch )
6. Freeze for 30-45 mins, try slicing it to make sure it is firm enough. If it is you are ready to serve it! Keep the leftovers in the refrigerator and enjoy