My Travel Must-Haves :
1. Apple cider vinegar- those to-go shots are brilliant!! I am keeping up with my every morning cleanse even while traveling, it’s a way of life 💚
2. Sunscreen - protecting my skin from sun damage
3. Visor - roll one up so you can carry it with you and easily fit in your purse, protecting my face from the sun ! Anti-aging!
4. Eye mask - 24k gold under eye treatment, just a few minutes to refresh your eyes, from the flight or jet lag , the gold eye mask will start your vacation with a glow ✨
5. Weightless workout accessories - as sliding discs and resistance bands are great as they take 0 space and so provide so many different workout options ... it’s important to stay fit & also that’s my me-time.
6. Yoga towel- instead of my yoga mat, to work-out on and do my meditation 🧘🏻♀️
7. Probiotics pills- it’s important to boost your immune system, especially while traveling
8. Sanitizer - what can I say ?! I am a germaphobe 🤭
9. Eye cover - airplane necessity, I can’t rest without it
10. Book - I love reading 📖 .
What you can find in My airplane bag :
Plant base protein bars ( no sugar, alcohol)
• Stay away from food with salt during you flight
• In the airport I’ll look for salad with romaine lettuce because they stay crispy and fresh and dressing on the side.
• Drink lots of water 💧