Cabbage steaks is one of my favorite ways to eat cabbage, must try !
- medium size cabbage
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Rosemary & thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Everything tahini
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Slice cabbage into 6-8 big thick pieces ( like you would cut watermelon wedges)
- Place cabbage steaks in one layer on on parchment paper ( always make sure the paper doesn’t touch the oven )
- Add olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt & brush the olive oil from all sides
- Grill for 20-25 minutes or until crunchy from outside and soft inside
- I highly recommend to serve hot and drizzle the everything tahini or any flavors of my tahini dressing on top, garnish with green herbs & enjoy.