4-Ingredient Vegan Cinnamon Halva Apple Roll
Impress your holiday guests with this delightful 4-ingredient dessert. This vegan, no added sugar, and dairy-free treat is not only simple but also irresistibly delicious. The combination of cinnamon halva and silan syrup wrapped in puff pastry is a match made in heaven.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon halva
- 2 tablespoons silan syrup
- 1/2 apple, thinly sliced
- Optional toppings: Coconut whipped cream & a dash of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Lay out the puff pastry sheets on parchment paper.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of silan syrup on each sheet, spreading it evenly.
- Layer 3 tablespoons of cinnamon halva on each sheet.
- Arrange the apple slices on top.
- Gently roll the pastry, pressing firmly. Slice each roll in half, resulting in 4 rolls in total.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the pastry turns a beautiful golden hue.
- For best results, serve warm. Top with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for an added touch of indulgence.