4-Ingredient Apple & Silan Puff Pastry Treat
Experience a delightful dessert crafted with minimal ingredients. This recipe masterfully combines the natural sweetness of Silan syrup with the crispness of apples, all enveloped in a light puff pastry. A must-try for those seeking a quick yet impressive treat!
- Coconut whipped cream
- Pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice the apple thinly.
- Section the puff pastry into squares.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the parchment, create 8 Silan syrup circles. Add a teaspoon of halva and apple slices to each.
- Top each with a puff pastry square, pressing firmly to seal.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Once cooled, invert onto a plate. Enhance with coconut whipped cream and pomegranate seeds, if desired.