Oven roasted fennel, Brussels, mushrooms
in a sweet, spicy tahini dressing:
1 Fennel, sliced thin ( or as many as you wish)
1 bag of shaved Brussels sprouts
1 box of fresh mushrooms
Olive oil or coconut oil spray
Salt & pepper to taste
- tip - Keep your fennel leaves for Garnish (and for your tea at night , delicious & so many health benefits )
- Dressing ingredients: 2tbs spicy tahini , 1tbs liquid amino ( or soy sauce) , 1 tbs honey , 1/2 lemon juice & 3tbs of cold filtered water
- Preheat oven to 425F
- on PARCHMENT paper ( my trick to get the perfect roasted veggies) layer your vegetables
- Brush them with olive oil or spray with coconut spray (or any of your favorite)
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until you get golden brown edges, you can taste at any point , delicious
- Mushrooms might be ready before so scoop them out , I personally like my veggies crispy so I leave them in .
- Sweet , spicy , salty tahini dressing: while your veggies are roasting, combine all dressing ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix it well, it should be thick & creamy, taste and adjust if needed, this combination is delicious!
- When your veggies are golden & ready , drizzle your delicious dressing on top and enjoy it .
Notes : I love squeezing lemon juice before serving and extra drizzle of olive oil :)