Lemon tahini butternut squash:
- Preheat oven at 420f
- Wash the outside of the squash and pat dry.
- Cut squash carefully in the middle (lengthwise). Scrape out all the seeds with a small spoon, set seeds aside.
- Score the cut surface of the squash with a criss cross pattern. Coat squash (skin and inside) with olive oil and add salt, pepper and oregano.
- Roast for about 30-40 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from oven, and fill with lemony tahini drizzle
- drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Lemony tahini :
2 fresh lemon ( juice)
5 tbs raw tahini paste
1/2 cup cold water
Sprinkle of : salt, white pepper and cumin
Mix well and adjust taste and consistency.