• Put all of the ingredients in the Ninja and turn it on low for 2-4minutes (During this process make sure to taste and adjust accordingly) If it is not sweet enough we added more coconut milk and syrup as needed.
• Spray your mold with your favorite cooking oil.
• Pour the ice cream batter into silicone muffins molds (These molds give you the perfect ice cream bar shape). I add salted pistachio and carob chips ( see topping ideas )
• Place them in the freezer for 90-120 minutes.
• Take the ice cream bars out of the freezer and try to scoop one out (it should come out easily but if not, put it back in until it is ready)
**Note: the ice cream will be less sweet after it is frozen so make sure It is sweet before you place it in the freezer- best served when fresh but it is possible to keep in the freezer for 5 days (the texture of the ice cream shell will be a little softer)