This recipe is a must try, only 5 min prep & 1 mixing bowl, lets do it.
All you need for 1 pizza : ( you could share it with a side of a big delicious salad )
2 large eggs
3tbs of pesto tahini or any flavor
Sprinkle of baking powder ( not must )
Pinch of salt
1 tbs olive oil or spray
Toppings : 2tbs tomatoes sauce & 1/3 cup of your favorite shredded cheese, I love feta / halloumi cheese, I did kale for garnish, love my greens, so delicious.
- preheat your nonstick skillet on medium heat ( don't spray / oil it yet )
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, tahini, salt, water & baking powder, mix well
- Once your pizza batter is mixed well, add oil / spray your skillet, pour your batter & cover it
- After 3-5 min it should be golden on the buttom and easily ready to flip
- Flip it and add your toppings, cover for a couple of minutes till cheese is melted and enjoy. Bon appetite