Warm Truffle Tahini Stuffed Mushrooms: A Bite of Heaven
Every now and then, I stumble upon a recipe that leaves me speechless. These stuffed mushrooms, with their warm truffle tahini filling, are just that. With only two main ingredients and a prep time of under 5 minutes, this might just be the simplest yet most delightful dish I've ever whipped up. Ready to be wowed?
- 1 box of Bella mushrooms (I used about 8, but honestly, you might want more. They're that good!)
- Truffle tahini (The star of the show!)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F on the broil setting.
- Gently wash the mushrooms and pop off their stems.
- Lay the mushrooms on parchment paper and generously fill them with truffle tahini, but not all the way to the top. (A little tip: the tahini rises a bit in the oven.)
- Broil for 10-12 minutes. You're looking for soft mushrooms and a golden crust on the tahini.
- For an extra kick, sprinkle some sumac spice and lemon zest on top. Though optional, I highly recommend it!
Dive into these mushrooms and experience the magic of warm tahini. It's a game-changer!