Creamy Dreamy Vegan Tahini Ice Cream!
This recipe is such a delicious one. You won’t believe it’s dairy-free, high in fiber, and anti-inflammatory! It takes 5 minutes to prep
Family size: serving 4 people
You can have it as a night treat or even a nutrient breakfast.
1 can coconut cream (full fat)
1/2 cup chocolate tahini or silan tahini
8 tablespoons chocolate lemon pecan halva or any flavor you love
3 scooper of the goddess prebiotics
Top it up with 2 tablespoons of silan syrup
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor
( besides the silan syrup )
- blend until it’s smooth, or leave some banana chunks if you love a chunky texture
- Pour it into any dish. I use my loaf pan with parchment paper on top to keep it mess-free
- Add a swirl of silan syrup on top. So delicious
- Freeze for one hour and enjoy
- I love serving it with berries and the goddess gone nuts on top