May 10, 2018
Creamy Cashew Caesar Salad Dressing
A totally GUILT FREE dressing! Oil-free, no processed ingredients, vegan, and raw.
• 1 cup raw cashews, softened (see step 1)
• 1 cup water or if you used soaked cashews 1/2 Cup + 1 Tablespoon Water
• 1 lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
• 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
• 4 teaspoons capers
• 1 clove garlic
1. Soften the cashews by putting them in a medium pot and cover with water. Boil for about 10 minutes until the cashews are tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Alternatively, you can soften the cashews by covering them with cold water in a bowl and soak them for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Add the drained cashews to a blender along with all the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Store in a mason jar in the fridge for about a week. It get's thicker once chilled 👌🏻🌱💚