Gluten free Tahini muffins
Most delicious muffins and super simple to make, great treat for the week and easy to take with you on the go or as a delicious breakfast.
Tahini muffins: 6 muffins
3tbs coconut flour or almond flour
6 tbs silan tahini ( you can use chocolate tahini and pb tahini too , I mixed them up , was delicious )
2 scoopers goddess prebiotic (6 teaspoons)
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
Toppings: chocolate chips & coconut chips
- preheat oven to 375f
- Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until combined completely
- Spray your muffin mold to prevent sticking & Pour the batter into your muffins mold
- Top up with your favorite toppings
- Bake for 12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from the center
- Let them cool down for a few minutes and enjoy
Note : you can use whole sesame tahini as well, if you do I suggest to add at least 2-4 tablespoons of silan syrup or halva to sweeten it up.