3-Ingredient Vegan High-Fiber Pita Bread with Goddess Prebiotic
Growing up, pita bread was a staple at our table. Now, I've embarked on a mission to recreate my childhood favorites with a healthier spin. This homemade pita bread is my latest success! It's vegan, high in fiber, and the best part? I've replaced sugar with the game-changing goddess prebiotic. It's hard to believe that with just a few main ingredients, you can enjoy a delicious, guilt-free pita bread that reminds you of home.
- Fiber gourmet flour
- The goddess prebiotic (A magical touch! This zero-sugar wonder has transformed my baking.)
- Dry yeast
- A sprinkle of salt
- Room temperature water
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of fiber gourmet flour with 3 scoops of the goddess prebiotic.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of yeast in 1/2 cup of room temperature water.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and a drizzle of olive oil to the mixture. Mix well with your hands until you form a dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rise for about 45-60 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small balls and flatten them on parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they turn golden. Fresh out of the oven, they're pure nostalgia. Enjoy!