I grew up with a smell of kugel in my house almost every Friday, when I miss my family thats one of my go to recipes , I love twisting my childhood recipes, creating a healthier version of comfort food is my biggest passion I hope you’ll enjoy this one.
1 pack of low carb pasta ( I love fiber gourmet)
Coconut oil spray
1/3 cup silan syrup
1 Tbs cinnamon or more if you are a cinnamon lover like me
Pinch of salt
- preheat oven to 375f
- Follow pasta instructions & cook your pasta
- In a mix bowl : mix silan , eggs & spices, mix well
- Add your cooked pasta to the silan egg mixture and mix well & transfer to your oven dish ( spray it with coconut oil to prevent sticking)
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 min, when it’s ready it should look golden brown and no more liquids in the bottom
- Add chopped apple on top & silan drizzle, enjoy.