Skip to content
October 06, 2021
Mini tahini cakes
Mini tahini cakes : gluten free & low carb
1/3 cup raw peanut butter tahini ( or Silan tahini/ chocolate tahini )
1/3 cup almond flour
3tbs Silan ( or honey )
1tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
• preheat oven 375f
• Mix all wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, mix well.
• Add dry ingredients & mix until all combine
• Spray your muffins/ cake mold and pour the muffin batter in half way ( u should have 5-6 medium size muffins)
• Bake for 8-12 min or until golden brown. Use a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean from the center, let them cool for 3-5 min
• Enjoy them warm / cold with your coffee, you can add fresh fruits & chocolate tahini drizzle on top, delicious breakfast/ snack.